Dr. Frank Clark celebrated his 100th Birthday by joining us for cake and a party. Our District Governor, Linda Young, Assistant Governor Mike Seidner and guests from the Hatboro RC along with our Club members sang “Happy Birthday” to Frank. He was presented with a couple shirts noting his age. District Governor Linda Young read and presented to Frank, a letter from R.I. President, John F. Germ acknowledging Frank’s tenure and contributions to Rotary. We heard about the cost of living in 1917, about his friendships and involvement in the Rotary Club of Hatboro, his medical training and practice and military career. Frank has belonged to five separate clubs: Hatboro – Past President, Jenkintown, A Club in Guiana, Mt. Pocono and Ambler since 1992.
District Governor Linda Young
May 03, 2017
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
May 05, 2017 – May 07, 2017
Good Citizens Day..Union League
May 10, 2017
Interact Family Bike Rodeo and Ride
May 13, 2017
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
May 17, 2017
May 21, 2017
Jun 16, 2017 – Jun 18, 2017
Jun 21, 2017
Congratulations to Tom Post and Katrina Sullivan
Tom received his PHF+1 award and Katrina received her PHF+7
Saturday, May 13
Reception at the church following
The Rotary Club of Hatboro, along with local residents and girl scouts built and planted 12 raised vegetable gardens at the Hatboro Area YMCA. These gardens will be maintained by YMCA volunteers and day campers and the produce from these gardens will be donated to local food banks. A fun time was had by all!!! A huge thank you to Hatboro Lumber and Young's Landscaping who donated all the materials to build the raised beds and gardens!
Please visit the Community Service link on the left and check out the photo album!
- Warminster Rotary is having a Rotary Happy Hour at Bernie's on Fri Apr 21 5-7 PM.
- Earth Day at the Y...come help build a Community Garden. This is a great service project. See you there Apr 22 9-12 at the Hatboro Y. Another Service opportunity is at College Settlement Camp that same morning starting at 7am (Plan is to move the boats to the Lake area)
- May 5-7 District conference
- May 21 Charter Night at the Spring Mill Manor, cost $50 for guests.
- Trivia night was a big Success raising over $4300.
- Congratulations to Ryan and Kimberly Martin on the Birth of their son Miles Alan Martin born Mar 31 2017.
- Earth Day Service project with the YMCA..Lets help build a Community Garden at the Y from 9-12 April 22 2017
- Family Bike Ride on the Power Line Trail, sponsored by the Hatboro Horsham Interact Club..register at www.kidztri3.com/hh; for more info go to www.facebook.com/hhfamilyrodeo
Congratulations to the four way test winners . All Students were from Hatboro Horsham High School.